GT 9/21: SOX @ DET, 12:10

CentralChamps21

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

It seems like we’re just running into bad luck. We get one or two outs right away in the inning and than get two or three men on but can’t get them in because the batter is in a slump.

How’s that bad luck?  There are just too many holes in the lineup right now, and Eloy batting behind Bonds is hurting big time.

Not sure if stats back me up on this but it feels like the Sox lose the majority of these type of games.

We win when we jump on the opposition early and often.

Feels like if we gain a small lead, surrender it, then we just end up going cold the rest of the game and giving up a late run to lose.

Just now, KrankinSox said:

Not sure if stats back me up on this but it feels like the Sox lose the majority of these type of games.

Feels like if we gain a small lead, surrender it, then we just end up going cold the rest of the game and giving up a late run to lose.

Would make sense given how they’ve been outscored from the 7th-9th this year.

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

If we don't hit the starter we just don't hit at all basically.