Sox playoff tickets on Sale Wed 2pm

southsider2k5

Question for those who also got the ALDS, 1 ALCS, 1 WS with the season ticket upgrade package.  Was it ever made clear which ALCS/WS game you get tickets for assuming they make it that far?  I would reach out to my ticket rep but she is not the most responsive...

From STL and trying to decide what to do. I am going to assume tickets on seatgeek and stubhub will probably be doubled. I am looking at probably Game 4 of ALDS and will more than likely go by myself.

For those who have bought, if I wanted to hypothetically by the Monday October 11th game (if we don't get home field) which would I buy, game 2? 

Edited by BigHurt3515

14 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

From STL and trying to decide what to do. I am going to assume tickets on seatgeek and stubhub will probably be doubled. I am looking at probably Game 4 of ALDS and will more than likely go by myself.

For those who have bought, if I wanted to hypothetically by the Monday October 11th game (if we don't get home field) which would I buy, game 2? 

They refer to it as ALDS game B.

16 hours ago, Spumoni said:

Question for those who also got the ALDS, 1 ALCS, 1 WS with the season ticket upgrade package.  Was it ever made clear which ALCS/WS game you get tickets for assuming they make it that far?  I would reach out to my ticket rep but she is not the most responsive...

My ALCS and WS tickets show up in my account but aren't marked game "A" or "B".  My ticket rep said the tickets were for the first game of both series--no idea where he got that, though.

15 hours ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I believe you'd buy game 2. Game 1 is a weekend game I'm hoping. My wife can't miss work if it's a weekday day game