9/29 Reds @ Sox 7:10PM CT

Tnetennba

Just now, fathom said:

They’ll find a way if that’s what they want to go for.  I’m also not saying no to the idea of using Vaughn as a massive trade chip, but that’s just me

I'm glad you said that because I decided not to pile on him , he's been in a tough situation and handled it well. Sheets is just better for the team right now being LH.

30 minutes ago, chw42 said:

The only start where he hasn't looked good was against the Tigers, but that was cause he couldn't throw strikes and Detroit didn't swing at any of his sliders.

He didn't throw many sliders comparatively.  You have to wonder if his elbow is bothering him.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

They’ll find a way if that’s what they want to go for.  I’m also not saying no to the idea of using Vaughn as a massive trade chip, but that’s just me

If everybody is healthy, I'm thinking something like Engel 2/3 in RF, Sheets 2/3 at DH, and Vaughn the other 1/3 at each.

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

As much as I like the results from Rodon  I'm not going to think it means all that much. The day after being eliminated I think the Reds are out of it mentally too.

Yeah this was basically their B lineup. No Votto or Castellanos. But I think this version of Carlos is still a way better option than Keuchel or Lopez as the 4th starter.