And that's a White Sox Winner!

joejoedairy

1 hour ago, WhiteSoxFan1993 said:

Your game 1 starter is also your game 5 starter and both are on the road so I think that has to be Giolito. I would start Rodon in game 2 because Lynn is historically bad in Houston but the Sox see committed to Lynn starting one of the first two games.

On the flip side, Houston isn't a great park for lefties with the short porch, and Rodon looking like a flyball pitcher yesterday when sitting 89-91. 

I think they'll go Gio, Lynn and Cease in that order, to be honest.  And then decide what to do for game 4 depending on situation.  I could see Sox going to Gio on short rest in game 4 in a win or go home situation. 

Edited by ChiSox59

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

On the flip side, Houston isn't a great park for lefties with the short porch, and Rodon looking like a flyball pitcher yesterday when sitting 89-91. 

I think they'll go Gio, Lynn and Cease to be honest.  And then decent what to do for game 4 depending on situation.  I could see Sox going to Gio on short rest in game 4 in a win or go home situation. 

No reason to run Giolito out there on short rest when he's never done it and you have so many options. Rodon, Kopech, Lopez and then the back end of the bullpen can get you through.