White Sox-Astros Game 1 3:07 Start Time

KnightsOnMintSt

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

absolutely. What's your logical reasoning for Jose being MIA the past 3 days and not traveling with the team?  

I wouldn't bother reasoning with him. His emotions take precedent over anything. 

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Well sounds like you don't take much for Rabbit's thoughts, but I respect what he says and he clearly talks to people that are connected. I don't want to get into a debat about Rabbit with you - but its not hard to figure out that someone told Rabbit that Jose didn't travel with the team.  Could be as simple as he wasn't feeling well and they didn't want him to travel with the club.  Could also be something more serious - like he tested positive for the virus that is currently a worldwide pandemic. 

I guess we'll all find out soon enough.  But again, chances are that all this ruckus isn't about nothing.   

RayRay can prove Jose is with the team apparently. Just remember, Ray Ray is saying Abreu is with the team and is fine. I am saying he's not with the team. I am always fine putting my word against his. Abreu may end up being fine by gametime tomorrow. I don't know the protocols or what's happened in the last hours.  I just hope Jose can play for himself. He deserves it too damn much. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Guy said he didn't want to start any rumors and then started a rumor. Hard to take much of what he said seriously when he won't actually say anything. At the end, he'll be right regardless I guess.

He was sick. It was said to be non-covid related. Him not traveling seems as simple as not risking getting others sick. Traveling by himself makes sense. Until official word is stated otherwise, I feel that is the safest conclusion given that the guy people are using as their benchmark has said he wasn't going to start a rumor.

I don't think Rabbit is "trying to be right".  Everything isn't always a dick measuring contest dude.  

• Like 3
  • Fire 1

Just now, raBBit said:

I wouldn't bother reasoning with him. His emotions take precedent over anything. 

RayRay can prove Jose is with the team apparently. Just remember, Ray Ray is saying Abreu is with the team and is fine. I am saying he's not with the team. I am always fine putting my word against his. Abreu may end up being fine by gametime tomorrow. I don't know the protocols or what's happened in the last hours.  I just hope Jose can play for himself. He deserves it too damn much. 

I never said he was with the team; in fact, I said he wasn't but was likely on his way since CIshek said he wasn't. I said there's no proof or evidence he has COVID outside of the rumor you started after claiming you didn't want to speculate and start a rumor. My lord.

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I don't think Rabbit is "trying to be right".  Everything isn't always a dick measuring contest dude.  

lol a dick measuring contest? you have a guy insinuating a guy has COVID and then saying he's not saying that and then saying he might be but maybe not.

That type of posting is just obnoxious, nothing else to it.

• Thanks 3

lol a dick measuring contest? you have a guy insinuating a guy has COVID and then saying he's not saying that and then saying he might be but maybe not.

I never said he had COVID. I said he wasn't with the team. I said it was a fluid situation.

If you weren't so insufferable you would realize that the Sox beat has acknowledged Abreu's status for tomorrow's game is in question. I am the first person to say that was the case. I am sure it was just coincidence.  

• Like 2
  • Fire 1

I usually like his White Sox posts, but saying he doesn't want to start rumors, and then reveling in the fact that he did exclamated by posting a line up without Abreu, was pretty ridiculous. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, raBBit said:

I never said he had COVID. I said he wasn't with the team. I said it was a fluid situation.

If you weren't so insufferable you would realize that the Sox beat has acknowledged Abreu's status for tomorrow's game is in question. I am the first person to say that was the case. I am sure it was just coincidence.  

oh my. pal, you told people to read between your tea leafs, leafs that implied he may have COVID. You started a rumor after claiming you didn't want to. Sheesh, at least just own it.

• Like 2

• Quin locked and unlocked this topic
  • Balta1701 unpinned this topic
  • Quin locked this topic