Request for mods

BamaDoc

I don't know if you have any control over this or not but I humbly request that the 10-1 Astros over our beloved Sox game score be removed from the right side of the Soxtalk headquarters page.  It just sucks to look at that every time I come here and if the work stoppage causes games to not be played it will suck more.  Thanks in advance for all y'all do!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

I don't know if you have any control over this or not but I humbly request that the 10-1 Astros over our beloved Sox game score be removed from the right side of the Soxtalk headquarters page.  It just sucks to look at that every time I come here and if the work stoppage causes games to not be played it will suck more.  Thanks in advance for all y'all do!

I was thinking the same thing when I noticed it lol

19 minutes ago, tray said:

I would like to be  to be a moderator. What are the requirements and where do i make the request? 

You're in luck, it's been decided I'll be the one reviewing your application. 

Please let me know when you'd like to schedule the first interview. Late night/early morning works best for my schedule. 

Looking forward to it. Come prepared. 

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Please let me know when you'd like to schedule the first interview. Late night/early morning works best for my schedule. 

Whoa there, the interview committee hasn't even met yet.  How can we be doing interviews already?

21 minutes ago, Tony said:

Aw damn. Tony requires cover letters.

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Was waiting for this response. Didn’t take long.

Andrew seems fairly likely to have a decent season. Rookies usually deserve a second look. I'm still working with my therapist over Gordon Beckham's retirement.

6 minutes ago, pcq said:

Andrew seems fairly likely to have a decent season. Rookies usually deserve a second look. I'm still working with my therapist over Gordon Beckham's retirement.

Cry it out, one day it will get better I promise

If the corporate owners here hadn't squandered the Paycheck Protection Program stimulus funds they received last year we could have afforded the expand the mod squad.

Maybe the Build Back Better funds will have the site rolling in dough.