2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

Soldier Field is hard to get to, the parking and the traffic sucks, it’s fully owned by the Chicago park district which means they have total control of what’s invested into the stadium such as the playing field, it’s way too small, the surrounding area is not that safe and don’t get me started on the design of the spaceship that is dropped inside the columns. Time to move on.

Edited by maloney.adam

10 minutes ago, pcq said:

Tonight it begins Bills-Rams from Sofi which I learned does not have AC and it has been hot out there. Bills are ranked #1 for now should be a fun season.

Man they spent a couple B on that stadium and couldn’t even put in some AC fans 

5 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

Man they spent a couple B on that stadium and couldn’t even put in some AC fans 

I guess it is open air like Seattle. Climate conscious but there has been a heat wave. Lots of Gatorade tonight. 

• Kyyle23 changed the title to 2022 NFL Season thread

If the Bears build something similar to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas that would be pretty cool but make it their own. I have no idea what the whole fuss is about playing in a permanent dome because most stadiums now have sliding doors in the ends zones and certain type of roofs to let light in, etc. to make it an outdoor feel to the game. Wait until the actual design of the stadium is finished before assuming the worse. The plans for the redevelopment of AP look so much better than what the city was throwing at them. Just that the Bears haven’t released the actual design of the new stadium yet but that takes time to create. The Bears hired the same designer that worked on Allegiant Stadium so some people need to relax!

Edited by maloney.adam

10 hours ago, scs787 said:

Sounds like Kittle might not play on Sunday. No Kittle, a shaky OL, a very inexperienced QB, and they're missing a key piece to their secondary.  

I like the Bears to cover the 6.5 point spread on Sunday. I think they have a shot to win this game outright.

6 hours ago, maloney.adam said:

If the Bears build something similar to Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas that would be pretty cool but make it their own. I have no idea what the whole fuss is about playing in a permanent dome because most stadiums now have sliding doors in the ends zones and certain type of roofs to let light in, etc. to make it an outdoor feel to the game. Wait until the actual design of the stadium is finished before assuming the worse. The plans for the redevelopment of AP look so much better than what the city was throwing at them. Just that the Bears haven’t released the actual design of the new stadium yet but that takes time to create. The Bears hired the same designer that worked on Allegiant Stadium so some people need to relax!

Who needs to relax?

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic