2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I thought he could be decent but yeah way too much power, right away, but the QB talent was poor. Does seem like it's better to stake your claim with a QB and hope for the best. Even Ballard starting to get eat into a bit with the available vets.

I wouldn't mind a late round pick for Robbie Anderson. I always liked him.

42 minutes ago, bmags said:

I thought he could be decent but yeah way too much power, right away, but the QB talent was poor. Does seem like it's better to stake your claim with a QB and hope for the best. Even Ballard starting to get eat into a bit with the available vets.

I wouldn't mind a late round pick for Robbie Anderson. I always liked him.

Him or DJ Moore would be ideal 

17 hours ago, bmags said:

I’m not sure a 2nd gets DJ Moore but I’d do it. Wouldn’t give a first this year.

Agreed. I hate to give up picks, but with the FA market so bleak at WR I think giving up a pick outside of the 1st would be ideal. 

From there you can see how Justin does with another good weapon and see if Mooney can be better and looked at as your #2. 

6 minutes ago, scs787 said:

Agreed. I hate to give up picks, but with the FA market so bleak at WR I think giving up a pick outside of the 1st would be ideal. 

From there you can see how Justin does with another good weapon and see if Mooney can be better and looked at as your #2. 

It's really hard where Bears are with timing. Look at how well Howie Roseman nails timing. Dumps Wentz after an atrocious year. Loads up on picks that year, then was able to use on AJ Brown.

A 2nd may still allow us, with a high pick, to trade back, take advantage of deep lineman first round, and have our WR addition.

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic