2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

4 minutes ago, scs787 said:

Meh. Is he better than everyone outside of Mooney? Yeah, probably, but if they're giving up anything more than a 5th I'd rather swing for more of a sure thing. 

not as interested in Bourne specifically just happy they are also looking to re-allocate to offense. Bourne not much different than Pettis to me.

7 minutes ago, scs787 said:

f*** yeah. Bears got Claypool for a 2nd. That's what I've been calling for all season. 

I'm a bit nervous just because production has been super meh, but I'm also not surprised. I figured Bears were going to go after a big receiver. Had a big need for one and the ones in draft are 6 ft

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

I'm a bit nervous just because production has been super meh, but I'm also not surprised. I figured Bears were going to go after a big receiver. Had a big need for one and the ones in draft are 6 ft

Big Ben was washed last year and look who he had this year. Hoping thats the case. I think you still add a 1st or maybe a 2nd rounder next year.

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

So how is the Claypool contract situation?

Believe he's got 1 more year after this.

1 minute ago, scs787 said:

Big Ben was washed last year and look who he had this year. Hoping thats the case. I think you still add a 1st or maybe a 2nd rounder next year.

Believe he's got 1 more year after this.

I get it but Diontae/Pickens have found production.

I am good with it, he's 24. His 2020 was really good, he's big and got typical speed but super athletic. Exactly what they've outlined.

I just thought he was a bit overrated when fans were saying "roquan for claypool who says no?". Apparently it was closer than I realized, with just a 4th separating them.

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic