2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

44 minutes ago, bmags said:

Still can't believe that colts stuff. Honestly at this point I expect them to just have Matt Ryan call the plays on sunday.

Irsay was deep in a binge of some sort when decisions were made 

I hope Pringle comes back and shows....something.  I hardcore went to bat for him and Kmet in the offseason.  Cole is showing signs, now it's Byron's turn. A lot of people said he was able to produce in KC because he was the 3rd or 4th option, well, now he's the 3rd or 4th option behind Mooney, Claypool, and Kmet. Not quite Hill and Kelce butttt....

I know I said I'd be alright if Fields doesn't throw for more than 225 yards in a game this season, but I'm kinda expecting that he will, and it will be this week when he drops 275 with 3 TDs. 

My blame goes to the defense giving up 31 and the amount of penalties they had. Fields’ INT wasn’t great. He needs to get better at throwing down the field instead of just evading people, even though that is a huge part of his game.

I’ll take these losses that are close and hope there is improvement with an actual fully stocked team next year. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

My blame goes to the defense giving up 31 and the amount of penalties they had. Fields’ INT wasn’t great. He needs to get better at throwing down the field instead of just evading people, even though that is a huge part of his game.

I’ll take these losses that are close and hope there is improvement with an actual fully stocked team next year. 

Still can’t believe they gave up a high 2nd round pick for Claypool 

Fields had some great plays but a lot to learn from in the game as well. Penalties were brutal and Jaylon Johnson was a total turd today. 

Sanborn made some flash plays. Fields took more hits than I would have liked in this game but some growth and the bounce back from that int was nice. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Chisoxfn said:

Fields had some great plays but a lot to learn from in the game as well. Penalties were brutal and Jaylon Johnson was a total turd today. 

Sanborn made some flash plays. Fields took more hits than I would have liked in this game but some growth and the bounce back from that int was nice. 

I have to think Johnson is hurt. I know he came out of the Dolphins game last week with something (hip?) and he's not been right. Guy was a legit shutdown corner up until last week. 

• Like 1

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic