2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

24 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The answer is right in your post, just like those who ran into Michael Jordan saw.

I actually looked it up and no other QB besides Brady since 2000 has appeared in more than 3 SB with the same team. That was Ben Roethlisberger. P. Manning has 4 SB appearances, two with each of Indianapolis and Denver. 

So I guess it isn't as terrible as I thought? 

If you go back to 1992 (1st year of Salary Cap) you can count Aikman/Dallas on the 3 list and really it's Brady and everyone else. 

Drew Brees is a no doubt HOFer and he only went to and won one Super Bowl as well.

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Hopefully he is okay but I don’t get running him at the end. Dude was clearly not 100 percent. Hopefully he is okay. And that should have been 15. Refs missed some today again but not as bad as previous two weeks. 

Kind of seemed like the last drive play calling was coming from the front office 😂

Thankfully the issues with his hammys were cramps. Hope his shoulder is OK. At this point, the defense is so bad, when I’m watching, I’m almost thinking, just let them score so Fields can get out on the field faster. It would be nice if they could get a top 5 pick. Not too many games you would think could be wins left. 

This Zach Wilson situation looks rough. He's having a terrible year but now it's going to combine with getting ripped to shreds by ny jets fans and media.

Hope for his sake he starts putting something together but that "falling away' on every throw thing did not look good.

2 hours ago, bmags said:

This Zach Wilson situation looks rough. He's having a terrible year but now it's going to combine with getting ripped to shreds by ny jets fans and media.

Hope for his sake he starts putting something together but that "falling away' on every throw thing did not look good.

😬

C5BF12BD-5D29-4C15-9380-0E0E94458884.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ebner really made me appreciate Herbert yesterday 

honestly so did montgomery. Felt like both kept missing the holes and running right into their lineman. I still see zero reason to sign montgomery when the rb class looks like it does.

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

honestly so did montgomery. Felt like both kept missing the holes and running right into their lineman. I still see zero reason to sign montgomery when the rb class looks like it does.

Poles has also shown very little allegiance to anyone from the previous era, so I feel like Monty moving on is pretty likely.  

1 hour ago, Kyyle23 said:

Ebner really made me appreciate Herbert yesterday 

Ebner looked awful. He got touched and he went down. Huge step down between the duo of Monty / Herbert. Maybe it was a bad game but man he looked like a nothing burger. 

On flip side - that 2nd to last drive by Fields was beautiful. And I guess Mooney said he got tired on the missed TD earlier in the game. I like Mooney a lot. He isn’t a super star but the way he carries himself is awesome. Same with Fields and Kmet. I like the way those guys lead and that catch by Cole was just sick. 

Fields still has a lot of growing to do as a passer - but s%*# - he shows so much it plays and has it moxy. It is just about staying healthy and game experience. He will still have some stinkers but I believe. 

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic