2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

1 hour ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Bears could finish 3-14 with two wins against playoff teams, one of which has a real shot at making the Super Bowl.

Last year we beat the Bengals, year before that the Bucs. Would keep a weird streak alive.

12 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Looks like Denver is placing Russell Wilson on concussion protocol. Well played Denver, well played. 

Aren't they last in points scored? Can't imagine it's that big a drop off regardless, and that denver d could still win a game.

I still believe :(

Denver has zero incentive to tank. The last thing they want to do is hand over the #2 pick to the Seahawks. They will want to win (as will the Rams) if for nothing else the pride of the front office making that pick less valuable for the other team.  

7 hours ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Bears could finish 3-14 with two wins against playoff teams, one of which has a real shot at making the Super Bowl.

They also came inches and a bobble away from beating Washington,  a blown pass interference no call away from at least tying Miami, and very well could have beat Minnesota if not for ol what's his face. All 3 are playoff teams. 

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

How? I would've liked then to get 5 wins to give the Bears alittle more cushion in the draft capital, not choke it away.

They have a tie so even at 4 wins they’d be behind us. I see them as a team that may try to trade up.

28 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

If thats Jenkins back, he might be done. Could be career altering especially for a guy already with back problems. 

It's his neck. 

Also, Justin Fields is not a human being.

As I type this, there's another INT......Philly looking ahead to dem boys? 

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic