2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

Fields has led the bears to become a team that will end up top five in explosive plays. Any offensive coordinator would gladly work backwards from there, especially when the talent is so poor.

Getsy has run the ball so much as part preference, part that his offensive line was immensely better at run blocking than pass protection.

Fields number 2 receiver was a #5 on Getsys previous team.

You can even hear from the coaching staff how much happier they were on fields progress vs the first few weeks.

Bryce Young is a great QB prospect, and I think he’ll be good. He’s also very small, and could easily have injuries pile up.

20 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Also, let’s not make franchise altering decisions based on a first time OC who hasn’t proven s%*#.  If Poles believes Young is going to be the better QB, then select him (assuming we land the 1-1) and trade Fields for a haul.  But you don’t let Luke fucking Getsy’s system dictate which player to go with.

No no let’s get young so that after he completes a thirty yard pass to the ten getsy can use his accuracy to run three straight times and kick a field goal

• Haha 1
  • Fire 2

2 hours ago, scs787 said:

Poles did spend his first 2 picks on the defensive side of the ball, so they haven't totally gotten away from the defensive side of the ball. 

Daron Payne is the top guy out there and I would absolutely overpay to get him.

I think Roquan will get paid more (is he better? That’s debatable I guess). I also think Washington will resign Payne.

Edited by JUSTgottaBELIEVE

• bmags locked this topic