2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

Fields mentioned wanting JSN in the draft. Really hope they get creative and make it happen. 

Get 4 and 35 from Indy then trade up using future picks to make it happen. I like JSN a lot a lot. If he wasn't hurt last year I really think he'd be in the conversation at #4. Especially after the success Wilson and Olave had last year.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, WilliamTell said:

As the residential Chiefs fan here, I was listening to a podcast a month or so ago and the KC beat reporter sort of hinted that Bieniemy doesn't interview well and has even been a bit combative during interviews. No idea what that actually means or if it's even true. The guy deserves a shot you'd think, but everyone assumes Andy Reid runs the show there. Unfortunately to me it seems Matt Nagy might've indirectly stalled Bieniemy's path to a head coach job because of his lack of success in Chicago. It might be best for Bieniemy to go to a defensive minded head coach so he's able to have much more control on the offense. I don't see him back in KC next year but definitely hope he has success. The man's a motivator and all the offensive players rave about him.

well turns out its WAS. Hope he can at least get Carr, but maybe that circles the commanders as a major jump back position for bears. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, The Beast said:

Bears fans who hate Matt Nagy - he might be the Chiefs offensive coordinator, even in name only. He also might take over for Reid when he retires.

I don’t care if any of that happens.  The guy can’t get out of his own way

6 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:

I don’t care if any of that happens.  The guy can’t get out of his own way

I just didn’t understand the vitriol towards him, particularly on his way out in the last year. He made mistakes but he was far from the worst coach they ever had. I had more of an issue with players playing like s%*# and Ryan Pace than I did with Nagy.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I just didn’t understand the vitriol towards him, particularly on his way out in the last year. He made mistakes but he was far from the worst coach they ever had. I had more of an issue with players playing like s%*# and Ryan Pace than I did with Nagy.

He made zero adjustments to personnel and his game plans were flat out awful.  He got lost in games because he insisted on calling plays even though he agreed that would stop, and he was fuckin bad at that too.  

does the vitriol make sense now  

37 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

He made zero adjustments to personnel and his game plans were flat out awful.  He got lost in games because he insisted on calling plays even though he agreed that would stop, and he was fuckin bad at that too.  

does the vitriol make sense now  

Yeah I remember it all. He was going to get fired. 

• bmags locked this topic