2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

1 hour ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I don't know who the best free agent offensive lineman is, but there's no excuse for the Bears not being the highest bidder for him.

biggest bummer is C is pretty weak. Guys that are on good lines but not with great grades from pff (my only way to judge, even if flawed). 

Now, do you try to steal jason kelce for a twilight tour? He's still playing at a high level. Maybe they win a superbowl and start to get serious about a jalen hurts contract.

1 hour ago, bmags said:

biggest bummer is C is pretty weak. Guys that are on good lines but not with great grades from pff (my only way to judge, even if flawed). 

Now, do you try to steal jason kelce for a twilight tour? He's still playing at a high level. Maybe they win a superbowl and start to get serious about a jalen hurts contract.

I think that's probably the most ideal situation.  I was reading something that said there's a handful of good centers in the draft. I wouldn't mind if they took one in the 2nd or 3rd if it's there and not a reach. 

I have no idea what to think of Patrick at this point but he'll be back and competing. 

Borum returned to practice but Flus is still gonna decide between he and Rieff for Sunday. I kinda feel like Rieff was a guy they just signed to possibly flip and now that the trade deadline is over they might as well play him. He's got enough tape on him that you can not play him and keep him healthy incase there's a deal to be made. 

Could be wrong and they just wanted to see what Borum had. Now that they know he's not the answer I'd rather have Riley out there if Leatherwood isn't up to snuff. 

I don’t really care about the defense. Dolphins scored at will against the bills, and the weather couldn’t be better today.

But watching a bears offensive player that cannot be stopped and it’s not a running back? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Fields sucks, that guy is not an NFL QB. He can’t throw accurately past 10 yards. 

If the dolphins D wasn’t garbage the game wouldn’t have been that close. 

Did we watch the same game?

Fields is that dude. Can’t wait to see what he’ll be able to do as they build around him. If I have to watch ESB drop passes for much longer I think I might vomit.

And f*** those refs. That s%*# at the end was very suspect. Gotta hold those guys accountable.

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic