2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

I can’t imagine he is playing if that is actually his injury. Flus wants as much disinformation as possible. So either his injury isn’t that bad and he is playing (but they want the other team uncertain) or it is pretty bad and he is sitting but they can still have him practice and get reps while also creating disinformation. 

That said having him practice limits Semien but who cares. 

He should definitely sit. If the OL was better I would be fine with him toughing it out and telling him to try and avoid running at all costs, but the OL sucks and the jets pass rush us legit. 

I feel bad for Semien. They are gonna really get after him....It's gonna be interesting what the narrative will be if Semien comes out and throws for 250+ yards. 

1 hour ago, scs787 said:

He should definitely sit. If the OL was better I would be fine with him toughing it out and telling him to try and avoid running at all costs, but the OL sucks and the jets pass rush us legit. 

I feel bad for Semien. They are gonna really get after him....It's gonna be interesting what the narrative will be if Semien comes out and throws for 250+ yards. 

Semien is a solid back up. He is better than guys like Chase Daniel. I don’t expect he will be terrible by any stretch. 

Baker Mayfield I believe played with that same injury last season. Jimmy Garrapolo too. It isn't a death sentence. It's up to Fields how long he can tolerate pain but an injection shot and he'll be ready to go. Profootballdoc has a great piece and video of the Fields injury.

13 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Semien is a solid back up. He is better than guys like Chase Daniel. I don’t expect he will be terrible by any stretch. 

Semien behind a decent OL and WRs who can get open would be fine. Semien behind an OL that gives him little time to throw with nobody being open is going to be a disaster.

• Like 1

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic