2022-23 NFL Season thread

bmags

13 minutes ago, bmags said:

Eh I’m with scs. San born is a starter.

It's becoming more and more clear. Dude plays with good vision, he takes all the right angles, he's making plays around the line of scrimmage.  He's growing on me every week. 

11 minutes ago, scs787 said:

It's becoming more and more clear. Dude plays with good vision, he takes all the right angles, he's making plays around the line of scrimmage.  He's growing on me every week. 

Gets to sideline much better than you’d expect for his athleticism rep.

1 hour ago, Chisoxfn said:

Fields had the 2 picks but he was really poised passing today. Probably best I have seen him as a passer. And winning would have been bad draft wise - so fields was good…bears also maintain strong draft position.

Yeah, I really, really want them to maintain this pick position. Either they get an incredible edge, or enough draft capital to trade for one nearer FA. 

March - May may be the best bears fun I’ve had since 2018

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Sure would have been nice if the broncos and Rams won. 

They still play each other so someone's gotta win. If the Bears lose out they're picking no lower than 3rd. They do need some help to stay at 2 though. 

Fields threw some really nice balls today and that's super encouraging.  I really can't wait to see what this team looks like next year. If Poles plays his cards right there's no reason they can't be a playoff team. Fixing the trenches is gonna go a long way in fixing the team as a whole. 

Shoutout to the VERY depleted secondary today. I know Rodgers is banged up but the fact that they didn't get completly shredded is a huge plus and kinda shows that there is some depth there. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bmags said:

in shocking news, the titans are firing their GM. Hope it was clashing in opinions/personality and not some personnel stuff.

Wonder if it has anything to do with him trading A.J. Brown and then getting absolutely embarrassed by Brown Sunday.

• knightni changed the title to 2022-23 NFL Season thread
  • bmags locked this topic