Vaughn has a hip pointer injury, out 1-2 weeks

Sleepy Harold

14 minutes ago, bmags said:

Wow, an injury that wasn't worst case scenario?

Perhaps the vibes are shifting. 

If you recall in spring training 2005, it was thought Buehrle broke his foot and was going to miss significant time. Another exam, however, revealed he was fine, and he won on Opening Day 1-0. Perhaps the luck has returned.

Edited by Dick Allen

6 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

If you recall in spring training 2005, it was thought Buehrle broke his foot and was going to miss significant time. Another exam, however, revealed he was fine, and he won on Opening Day 1-0. Perhaps the luck has returned.

Why are pitchers shagging fly balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Who would have thought it was so minor.  Oh I know, maybe those that know more than the comman fan 

16 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

The overreacting here is very funny.  

He probably has like a hip pointer or something like that.  I'll assume that is all it is until the team states differently 

surprised-ryan-reynolds.gif

25 minutes ago, flavum said:

No. He’s a first baseman you can put in LF and tell him not to dive until Abreu is gone. Eloy should be the full time DH. And the Sox should still sign Conforto.

This a million times over. It’s just not that complicated. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Who would have thought it was so minor.  Oh I know, maybe those that know more than the comman fan 

surprised-ryan-reynolds.gif

Wow, you're amazing. Who knew you could diagnose injuries from videos? That's quite the skill. I wonder why doctors even did tests, they should have just consulted you after you watched the injury happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

That's right. Very weird scenario. 

59 minutes ago, flavum said:

So my question for the Sox organization…

what have you learned here?

Do we really expect them to do anything different?  Sheets is playing in RF today.  And when Vaughn gets back, his ass will be out there again.