3/31 | White Sox @ Reds | 8:05PM CT | Radio Only

Grandal clocks a Hunter Greene FB, 2-0 early lead.   Brantley was begging for a change-up.

2 K's for Greene in the first.  Now 3 with Eloy going down.

Jimenez has played in 55 games the last two years, 110 total, roughly half the 222 games played during that time.

Jonathan India hits his third homer of the spring...Kopech taken deep already.

Hanging breaking ball almost taken out by Moose, Romy flagged it down at the fence in RF.

Tommy Pham K's on a knee level fastball, taken looking.   Just getting back into the swing of things with his new team.

Foul out to Moncada by the dugout the 3rd out.

Sheets takes out a low fastball to right...went right into Gavin's swing plane.  3-1 Sox.

All four Sox outs by K.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

This is probably the most exciting pitching matchup we'll get all spring, so good thing none of us are able to actually watch it

It drives me nuts. It's 2022. You can literally setup an iPhone behind home plate without any commentary or camera changes and many people would be happy with that. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It drives me nuts. It's 2022. You can literally setup an iPhone behind home plate without any commentary or camera changes and many people would be happy with that. 

Just run a web feed with the radio call and I’d be totally happy. 

Robert with a two-run double scoring Haseley and Anderson, 6-1 now

Stolen base of third, 7-1 on a Moncada sac fly.

(Thankfully Robert didn't get hurt, seems Greene wasn't even focusing on the baserunners at all and just gave him the bag.)

Edited by caulfield12