AL Central 1st to Last Prediction

Dan Pasqua

I gave the off-season an F and ripped them to shreds, but let’s be real.  Yes the division has improved but I still believe the Sox remain the best team in the AL Central.

Chicago

Detroit

Minnesota

Cleveland 

KC

Edited by Tnetennba
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Where are the Indians going to get all their offense?

That's assuming they don't trade Rosario.

Straw, Rosario, Ramirez, and Reyes....then FIVE really below average or bad hitters, at least as currently constituted.

Pretty sure Naylor's out again.

That said, they have the potential to get a better year out of their starting pitching compared to the Sox, and Clase was lights out but they don't have the pen depth and Karinchak was a disaster the second half and pretty sure he's also hurt.

14 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I gave the off-season an F and ripped them to shreds, but let’s be real.  Yes the division has improved but I still believe the Sox remain the best team in the AL Central.

Chicago

Detroit

Minnesota

Cleveland 

KC

This is my prediction also, with the caveat that Cleveland could drop below KC if they start trading a bunch of guys.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, flavum said:

Guardians, Guardians, Guardians, Guardians…just do this a few times a day until Thursday and maybe it’ll stick. 

Sox, Twins, Tigers, Royals, Guardians 

No, it reminds me too much of a Roller Derby team or the Marvel movie...so I'm holding out and refusing to use it.

54 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I'm actually more surprised the Twins are getting as disrespected as they are here so far. Not that they'll win the division but... geez.

Have you looked at their pitching staff? It’s A-W-F-U-L. Offense is gonna be good if they’re healthy tho.