TLR 2022 Thread

chitownsportsfan

5 hours ago, Tony said:

Pick up the bottle TLR, close your office door and watch Fox News. Then fall asleep, take your morning shower and sit in your soiled underwear while you manage another loss. What a bum and joke you are, TLR.

Edited by The Beast
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Pick up the bottle TLR, close your office door and watch Fox News. Then fall asleep, take your morning shower and sit in your soiled underwear while you manage another loss. What a bum and joke you are, TLR.

I guess Tony doesn’t think Gabe is legit.

2 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I guess Tony doesn’t think Gabe is legit.

Tony isn’t legit as a White Sox manager, at least not during the second time around. I’d rather see Guillen in there than this asshole.

Edited by The Beast
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone on Twitter said we’ve had 45 different lineups in 45 games…is that true?

Regardless, Tony La Russa is an embarrassment to this franchise, the great city of Chicago, the entire MLB, and to old people in general.  At this point Jerry Reinsdorf is committing gross negligence by allowing this incompetent asshole to continue leading our team.  I’ve never been more embarrassed to be a fan of this organization than I am right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Someone on Twitter said we’ve had 45 different lineups in 45 games…is that true?

Regardless, Tony La Russa is an embarrassment to this franchise, the great city of Chicago, the entire MLB, and to old people in general.  At this point Jerry Reinsdorf is committing gross negligence by allowing this incompetent asshole to continue leading our team.  I’ve never been more embarrassed to be a fan of this organization than I am right now.

Yes it’s true. 

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, The Beast said:

At least if he does this it keeps him away from motor vehicles.

• Haha 1

On 5/27/2022 at 12:39 AM, caulfield12 said:

Make that 23 ribbies thanks to Big Energy softball tosses.

7 homers in 7 games.

TLR is not into analytics or stats other than matchups.  The Story 3 run homer against Keuchel was inevitable probably  at least 25% chance.

38 minutes ago, shoeless_joe21 said:

This is embarrassing.

Tony is filling out the lineup card each day like he's trying to finally solve a Wordle puzzle.

I will admit a morbid curiosity as to the lineups the next few weeks without Anderson. I’m not sure what the best answer actually is to who should lead off, and that makes this extra fascinating. Will we get Leury/Harrison/Mendick because they’re short?