TLR 2022 Thread

chitownsportsfan

44 minutes ago, flavum said:

Bruce Levine doing everything he can to defend Tony (and Jerry) this morning, but that’s no surprise.

Maybe this is a generational thing, but I've never had any interest in listening to people on the radio discuss sports.

Now that I think about it, other than the rare time that I'm in a car during a Sox/Bears/ND game, I can't think of any other time I listen to any radio station for anything.

25 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Maybe this is a generational thing, but I've never had any interest in listening to people on the radio discuss sports.

Now that I think about it, other than the rare time that I'm in a car during a Sox/Bears/ND game, I can't think of any other time I listen to any radio station for anything.

If I recall your age, you were too young to listen to sports radio when it was still good. They used to actually take calls regularly, which made it way better. Boers and Bernstein were entertaining before Bernstein lost his sense of humor. Now a days 670 pretty much sucks. 

1 hour ago, flavum said:

Indeed

I thought you were joking. Bruce blamed cancel culture for people ripping Tony. He thinks Tony does NOT put the club at a competitive disadvantage, lol. He thinks he is doing just fine. Bruce is a complete TLR/Jerry shill. 

29 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I thought you were joking. Bruce blamed cancel culture for people ripping Tony. He thinks Tony does NOT put the club at a competitive disadvantage, lol. He thinks he is doing just fine. Bruce is a complete TLR/Jerry shill. 

Yea, when I heard Levine say that I almost choked! Wanting to stay on the good side of Reinsdorf I guess. Just another loyal follower.

3 hours ago, Saufley said:

Yea, when I heard Levine say that I almost choked! Wanting to stay on the good side of Reinsdorf I guess. Just another loyal follower.

SYCOPHANT

The slow migration of Steve Stone was predictable.

Edited by GradMc

7 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Did he utter the phrase "cancel culture?"

7 hours ago, flavum said:

Bruce Levine doing everything he can to defend Tony (and Jerry) this morning, but that’s no surprise.

7 hours ago, flavum said:

Indeed

Fuck Bruce Levine, his tweets, and his decades of kissing Chicago ownership ass no matter how indefensible their actions.

Tony is responsible for Cancer Culture in the White Sox Clubhouse since the day his criminal ass was introduced as manager.

Bruce-Levine.jpg

13 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Safe to say if sox go to hendriks on the 10th, they win?

Nothing is 100%, but would put it at around 95%. 

Perhaps he still would have had spasms today if he didn't pitch yesterday, but if Lambert was the choice for a high leverage 3-3 appearance warming up before the Sox scored in the bottom of the 8th, he certainly should have been an acceptable option for an 8-3 appearance in the 9th, especially when you knew Graveman was likely unavailable after 28 pitches in the 8th.

The Sox need a 21st century manager, focused on using his best pitchers in high leverage situations, not to hand out wins/saves to his preferred guys.

19 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Safe to say if sox go to hendriks on the 10th, they win?

If he has a back issue, no. 

We especially don’t need to have him actually pull a muscle trying to pitch through pain and missing a month.