A's interested in Andrew Vaughn/Sox in Montas

southsider2k5

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Pal, give it a rest. I never forget a dork playing fake insider. 

Here's another thread and page where you told everyone the Vaughn extension was "done" lol. Last year.

Dude, your right there. Most people had same info I had....post other things I've been right about. I was the first on here the night of the Lynn trade too.

Just now, chw42 said:

I mean, Pal didn't start this rumor. Mike Rodriguez did and that guy has gotten stuff right before. 

I forget didn’t Mike Rodriguez also have us signing Ozuna a couple years ago and that never happened right? I know Hector took a lot of heat for retweeting what someone said I just don’t know if it was the same guy 

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I forget didn’t Mike Rodriguez also have us signing Ozuna a couple years ago and that never happened right? I know Hector took a lot of heat for retweeting what someone said I just don’t know if it was the same guy 

I thought that was Hector? 

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Most of us appreciate you sharing man. I personally don’t know if you know anything, but at least you aren’t a pompous prick about it. We appreciate it. 

Yes pal, thank you for making up lies on a message board to a bunch of strangers. It's much appreciated to have you share your lies with us. #blessed

Sorry it hurts your feelings anytime I post something. Hope you can recover one day.

3 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Most of us appreciate you sharing man. I personally don’t know if you know anything, but at least you aren’t a pompous prick about it. We appreciate it. 

Thanks. I'm a fan like all of u. There are people on here u trust who can vouch for me. I lucked into info. If this isn't true or doesnt get done I'm sorry. I dont post shit I dont think is close (still stand by Vaughn info last year). This sounded done an hr ago. Nothing has changed with that other than white Sox dave pissing on it. He's gotta have better sources than me, but I'll stand with it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

I guess I've never understood the concept of a trade being "very close." It seems to be that it's a binary state--it's either a done deal or it isn't.

The funniest thing to me is a guy like Passan reports it in a tweet and “gives credit” to whoever scooped it.  Scooped?  Lol.  Why not just wait the extra 2 minutes for the teams to announce it. 

Just now, Pal said:

Thanks. I'm a fan like all of u. There are people on here u trust who can vouch for me. I lucked into info. If this isn't true or doesnt get done I'm sorry. I dont post shit I dont think is close (still stand by Vaughn info last year). This sounded done an hr ago. Nothing has changed with that other than white Sox dave pissing on it. He's gotta have better sources than me, but I'll stand with it. 

But the totally not unhinged Ray Ray said you're a poser!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yes pal, thank you for making up lies on a message board to a bunch of strangers. It's much appreciated to have you share your lies with us. #blessed

Sorry it hurts your feelings anytime I post something. Hope you can recover one day.

Look, I get this has become your personal quest to destroy whomever tells us they have insider information,  but we don't need another thread turned into a passing match over it. You made your point. Again. Let it go. It will either pan out, or it won't.  Soxtalk can collectively decide for itself what the information is worth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

I also think Timmy sticks around for the better part of this decade

Can always move shortstops, but yeah. I agree. He could become Corey Seager or he could flame out. We need pitching. Our window is now. It’s a deal I make even tho it hurts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

You also knew about Dunning being traded (along with another poster) before anyone else

I did, and truth be told I originally had the wrong team too, bit corrected it to Texas a couple hr before official. Again, this may not happen. Seems odds are against it at this point, but I'll go down with the ship. Would be first time either. But people u trust will tell u what I had in Cueto last week (which I didnt put in here...I didnt feel as confident about that as I did this)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

No idea what it is worth, but interesting to see a few saying it isn't done.

They are tweeting all of that because of the fake account that was posing as Mike Rodriguez. If you go to Mike Rodriguez actual page he responded with this.

Edited by maloney.adam