GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

Copied from Apple TV Plus thread:

So I just added Apple TV to our Roku TV. I found tonight's game. It's listed under Apple TV+ which means the subscription is required, but it also says it's free for a limited time so it looks like we can get tonight's game without subscribing; but by the time we get to the May 6 game against the other Sox, a subscription might be required. I'll sign up for the free trial for that game. Then for the June 17 game I'll have one of my parents sign up for a free trial.

15 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Copied from Apple TV Plus thread:

So I just added Apple TV to our Roku TV. I found tonight's game. It's listed under Apple TV+ which means the subscription is required, but it also says it's free for a limited time so it looks like we can get tonight's game without subscribing; but by the time we get to the May 6 game against the other Sox, a subscription might be required. I'll sign up for the free trial for that game. Then for the June 17 game I'll have one of my parents sign up for a free trial.

Thank god I still have my free year trial from T-Mobile.

35 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yeppppp.  Really too bad.  And I mean that. Guy is a heck of a player, but his body just can't do its part. 

33 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Looked in a lot of pain then walked off normally after sliding into 2nd. People are speculating he said "I heard a pop" when walking off. Could be a meniscus I guess.

Yeah him walking off is a good thing at least. I want Minnesota to suck, but not like this.