GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Not sure how many people notice or care about the stats on the bottom right, but there is no way a lot of those numbers are right. Yasmani having a 50% chance of reaching base on a 1-1 count??

I was wondering how it jumped from 35% to 50% as well. Did they think they would throw him junk with 1st open? 

26 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Fine MLB you turds I got the Apple TV app bc i want to watch the Sox and Dylan Cease take down the Rays 

I would've thought that anyone into streaming movies on places like Moviesanywhere and Vudu would have Apple TV /iTunes anyway as another choice for streaming movies since there are certain movie codes that redeem on Apple TV . Most of the very early codes did and certain recent ones like the Bond Movie  No Time to Die,  Apple was the only place to redeem the digital code found.

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

It could use some work, but will give them a break for being new still. 

Nothing as bad as espn and they been doing it for years. 

I just don't see what MLB is trying. It's like they are still upset they sold MLBAM for a billion and change when if they had waited a few more years it might have been worth 5 billion and change. It's like they had the best thing going and now they gotta fuck with it.

Even zoomers I know are tired of a million streaming companies.

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

According to this broadcast, Eloy's chances of getting on-based dropped like 25% when he went from being 1-1 in the count to ahead 2-1

They knew he'd swing at junk when he's ahead, obviously.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

According to this broadcast, Eloy's chances of getting on-based dropped like 25% when he went from being 1-1 in the count to ahead 2-1

And Sheets' odds of reaching base basically doubled after the count went from 0-1 to 0-2.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I just don't see what MLB is trying. It's like they are still upset they sold MLBAM for a billion and change when if they had waited a few more years it might have been worth 5 billion and change. It's like they had the best thing going and now they gotta fuck with it.

Even zoomers I know are tired of a million streaming companies.

I am not as anti steaming as some here but i also get its harder on some older folks. I have every one of these services because I share with others a bunch of accounts so my bill is like $80 total, half of what cable+ would cost previously, and get 5 times as much stuff

This sci-fi sound between changing screens (in and out of replays) is hilarious.