GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Too bad they only have the 2 runs, but it's great to see the Sox teeing off on a quality RHP like this

Rasmussen is a lot like Gilbert stuff wise. Maybe not as good on his third pitch, but both with big fastballs and a good slider. The results have been night and day from what we saw yesterday.

14 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Apple has some of the strictest security..."features" on the planet. After the dust up with the pic leak scandal in 2015 they went full ret*** on it. There is no way I'd think "you just need an appleid" is a low barrier to entry for a senior or even a older millenial trying to watch the game -- not everybody is in the apple ecosystem man.

I hate apple, never owned their devices or use their services. I get it. 

Love radio baseball except I normally use sign language and having a hard time with it tonite. The AM reception in my loft kinda sux. 

Dylan has these guys crying for their mamas. 

4 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

I just used my iTunes info and it worked with giving any payment info 

Yeah maybe I'm just old school but I really don't own any Apple products except an Ipod Touch 6th Generation and have had itunes forever when a lot of younger people have some kind of radio app or other ways to get music besides itunes. but I always liked loading my many CD's into itunes so it was a seamless transition for a movie lover like me to also include Apple TV among my movie apps on my smart TV.

• Like 1