GT 4/15: Rays @ SOX, 6:10 PM CT, Apple TV+

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

I guess we can squeeze one more inning out of Dylan 

He definitely has another one in him. But it's the third look for the Rays, so you might want to get the bullpen going. 

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

I guess we can squeeze one more inning out of Dylan 

Dylan should be able to go 100-105 pitches imo. He has great cardio and never seems to really try and over throw anymore. Obviously you be careful but let him get guys out until he can't more often than not.

23 minutes ago, pcq said:

Love radio baseball except I normally use sign language and having a hard time with it tonite. The AM reception in my loft kinda sux. 

Dylan has these guys crying for their mamas. 

Remembering Ernie Harwell at Comiskey who would announce that a gentleman from Gary just recovered that foul ball. When there's no TV you could just make shit up and who's gonna know? Hey a naked lady just ran on the field and assaulted Mickey Mantle with her lips!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pcq said:

Remembering Ernie Harwell at Comiskey who would announce that a gentleman from Gary just recovered that foul ball. When there's no TV you could just make shit up and who's gonna know? Hey a naked lady just ran on the field and assaulted Mickey Mantle with her lips!! 

Totally true. Niel Funk is the perfect example. I grew up with him on the radio and then on TV like in 2010 forward you realize this dude doesn't have a clue what is going on!

Edited by chitownsportsfan