And that's a 3-2 White Sox on Apple TV winner!

chitownsportsfan

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Solid win, need to find some more hitting. Pitching wise Cease and everybody sans Bummer for a couple batters pretty much looked awesome. Impressive from Dylan as consistency was a big problem even last year.

Burger is contributing early.

Hitting is fine.  At least 3 fly outs to warning track tonight will be HRs in June/July/August.

Edited by asindc

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Is NBCSC not allowed to do a post-game show when the game is on a different network or is it just something they won't do. I could really go for some Chuck and Ozzie right now.

If you'd like I can pretend I'm Chris Rongey and get mad at everyone's questions.

31 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Solid win, need to find some more hitting. Pitching wise Cease and everybody sans Bummer for a couple batters pretty much looked awesome. Impressive from Dylan as consistency was a big problem even last year.

Burger is contributing early.

Very solid . Burger did great. Cease made a big jump last year and if he jumps just a bit more year, he's right up there in the top 10% of starting pitchers. Heck he may have been that last year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Nobody saw the game because it wasn't on TV and most ppl don't have Apple.  The MLB should be ashamed of themselves.

Im sure it was a nice win though.  Will watch the highlights on youtube.

old-man-swipe.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

funny how well this Sox team seems to match up with TB, 4-3 in the last 7 if I recall

a win tomorrow would be huge imo

wish I didn't live so far from Chicago, tix are cheap as fuck. section right behind the M&M guy are only $68/ea

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04005B72A869226D?tfl=Chicago_White_Sox-Schedule-Chicago_White_Sox:_Schedule:_Schedule-web-x0-Phone-Portrait

3 minutes ago, Jnooch said:

Anyone with an apple phone or ipad or apple music could have watched this game.

Or just Google mlbstream lol (can't believe Google allows it to show up in search results)

Edited by joesaiditstrue

Fun night at the ballpark aside from some chiller temps.  Cease was pretty outstanding and just looked in control all night.  Leury finally got himself a hit!  The Burger Bomb was awesome and a few more hard hit balls would have been out on warmer nights.  Robert’s almost catch at the wall was exhilarating live too.  Bummer was a huge bummer (WTF is up with him?!) but Graveman and Hendricks just were electric.  Solid win!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Nobody saw the game because it wasn't on TV and most ppl don't have Apple.  The MLB should be ashamed of themselves.

Im sure it was a nice win though.  Will watch the highlights on youtube.

Sorry Apple TV+ didn't come included with your Jitterbug phone. And yes it was a nice win

6 minutes ago, Green Line said:

My apple phone doesn't have speakers and the camera is broken.  You shouldn't have to watch baseball on a phone.

I watched it on a 65 inch TV, so you don't have to. You made that choice, not MLB.