GT: Sox @ Guardians Game 2: Lambert vs. McKenzie

ChiSox59

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

The defending champs have the opposite philosophy

Never said it was right. Just that it has always been his philosophy. 

Edited by ptatc

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

The Giants gave up like 4 runs against this team in 3 games. We gave up 10 in 2 innings. 

They arguably have the best rotation in the majors if Cobb is suddenly at 95-96 with Driveline assistance.

Edited by caulfield12

2 minutes ago, Boogua said:

Why would we pitch to that guy with first base open? I'm so confused.

Seems like we always get killed by the other teams best player inside the division. Ramirez always kills us. Perez destroyed us last year. I'm sure if we faced Buxton last year he would have hit a bunch of homers against us. He did in 2020.

• Like 2

Just now, chw42 said:

Seems like we always get killed by the other teams best player inside the division. Ramirez always kills us. Perez destroyed us last year. I'm sure if we faced Buxton last year he would have hit a bunch of homers against us. He did in 2020.

Because those guys weren’t good in 2001, which is how Tony judges who is dangerous or not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Because those guys weren’t good in 2001, which is how Tony judges who is dangerous or not.

At least we don't have to worry about him walking them with the bases loaded. 

42 minutes ago, ptatc said:

The silver lining being it kept Keuchals innings low.

Yes, but he has 6 innings so far too many for the season! He needs a 154 more innings for the season to secure a 20 million guaranteed salary for his final season before becoming a FA. There better be zero chance of Kuechel being allowed to even get anywhere close to 160 innings this season. That money should be used for a legitimate quality ML pitcher next year.