Sox @ Twins

Heads22

6 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

I almost don’t want to hear LaRussa’s excuse for not coming out with the trainer in the 10th. 

It's gonna be something like...Liam told me not to come out. Like dude...you're the manager. 

• Thanks 1

LaRussa’s lost this team. He’s going to be fired mid-season if they are still not playing well or he will just retire at the end of the year if they don’t make it to the playoffs or get bounced again in the first round.

Edited by maloney.adam

Just now, maloney.adam said:

LaRussa’s lost this team. He’s gone by either mid-season if they are still not playing well or he will just retire at the end of the year if they get bounced again in the first round.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9529243afb854554759b

• Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

It's gonna be something like...Liam told me not to come out. Like dude...you're the manager. 

Exactly. If he waves you off after the first since that’s one thing. But if it’s more than one? You have just got to do something. Liam Hendriks in inning 2 of work with his back hurting is not better than Ruiz in that situation, and it’s always just luck if a guy who is in pain doesn’t injure themselves worse.

Jerry’s friend or not, add this to the playing Garcia every day and all the other crazy batshit stuff, and I have to believe TLR’s seat is flaming hot. Real meetings back in Chicago tomorrow with both Rick and Jerry sitting in. It seems it absolutely has to happen. I don’t think he’ll be fired, there has to be some real discussions tomorrow.

I don't want to hear the BS it's too early. It's not too early. Something dramatic has to be done or this team is going south and staying there. I can't believe I am saying this again but put Ozzie in there. And tell him to get rid of the coaching staff while he's at it.

1 minute ago, vilehoopster said:

Jerry’s friend or not, add this to the playing Garcia every day and all the other crazy batshit stuff, and I have to believe TLR’s seat is flaming hot. Real meetings back in Chicago tomorrow with both Rick and Jerry sitting in. It seems it absolutely has to happen. I don’t think he’ll be fired, there has to be some real discussions tomorrow.

Nothing is changing