5/01- White Sox vs Angels, 1:10, CSN, ESPNR

14 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

Not saying Sheets is a good defender, but Pollock has never played RF and has looked uncomfortable and terrible out there. Cost them the game in Detroit.

His primary worth is if you can salvage his bat and keep him on the field for 100 games. 

They have needed a RF for three years, and Hahn has come up with Mazara, Eaton, and rotating spot (Leury/Sheets/Engel).

Sheets is not an outfielder.  Period.  End of sentence.  AJ being only ok in RF is not cause to put the worst defender on the roster in RF and act like it’s fine.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Sheets sucks. Sorta hope he goes to AAA tomorrow instead of Burger. 

I’m sure TLR will insist because of matchups…but there really isn’t any reason Sheets should be on the roster. We have plenty of OF’s/1B already and his bad isn’t making up for anything 

Edited by TheFutureIsNear
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Imagine still running Dallas Keuchel out as a starter in your pitching rotation.

So Mr. “Winning Culture” took another shit on the mound huh? Is that what I’m hearing?

Strap Dallas Keuchel to a rocket and fire him directly into the sun. 

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

about to throw some steaks on the grill. soon they will be as cooked as this lineup.

The Giants have a much worse lineup going today than we do but I bet they still find a way to score runs and win