Crosstown Series Game Two--6:40 CT

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If Robert is actually hurt, you can't blame him for that. There's no way to protect yourself running into a brick wall like that.

A BRICK WELL IN 2022, THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT! PUT A FUCKING BRICK COLORED PADDING UP OR SOME SHIT.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If Robert is actually hurt, you can't blame him for that. There's no way to protect yourself running into a brick wall like that.

Blaming anyone for getting hurt is ducking stupid. 

(unless it’s a case like eloy last year)

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Pad the wall and add fake ivy. Everyone wins.

Seriously, if that aesthetic is that important to your stadium identity, pad that shit up and put fake ivy over it.  There has to be a something better than a brick wall back there.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Guys are def dogging it to 1B at times tonight and I'm completely fucking fine with that. 

People praising Stone for ripping Eloy because he didn't hustle only for him to blow out the next day will be stuck in my head forever

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Twins lost so this would be a nice opportunity to make up some ground.

Yep. Just keep winning games and the division will take care of itself. Division outside the Sox still sucks. They got lucky to catch the Sox at the low point of this season.

Just now, Heads22 said:

we all know the run to first is the most dangerous thing a baseball player can do

and bring Kendall back for the 8th unless we score ten here

For position players, it honestly might be. I know they get hurt running the bases more than anywhere else.

Just now, Heads22 said:

we all know the run to first is the most dangerous thing a baseball player can do

and bring Kendall back for the 8th unless we score ten here

It is for this team. For whatever reason.