Cleveland at Sox-Game one, 7:10 CT

2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

I have no idea who that could be since Pito has also had bad games on defensive side. 

TA has at least had a banner year offensively to start the season.  Jose has looked like a bag of ass on both sides and tonight did nothing to change that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

This is either going to wake them up or they are going to go on a very long losing streak and that will be it. 

We need to put a fire under these guys asses, they need to focus, be less non chalant in the field, not take anything for granted. Does TLR has what it takes to kick some butt and re energize these guys?

Just now, almagest said:

I don't think any of us suffered through 8 years of mediocrity (09-16) then 3 years of rebuilding (17-19) for this kind of performance.

Maybe it’s why you don’t keep around the same shitty Front Office that caused you to have to rebuild. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

We need to put a fire under these guys asses, they need to focus, be less non chalant in the field, not take anything for granted. Does TLR has what it takes to kick some butt and re energize these guys?

TLR’s heart beat is below 60, he’s not energizing anyone. 

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

In my opinion I think he is the wrong manager for this team. We needed someone with more energy and that can teach these guys how to play real ball. The game has passed him up. I honestly hope they do miss the playoffs so TLR is gone.

Edited by maloney.adam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, almagest said:

I don't think any of us suffered through 8 years of mediocrity (09-16) then 3 years of rebuilding (17-19) for this kind of performance.

8 years?!?! 8 YEARS???!?!?!?!

Over the last 100 years, the Sox have won three Playoff Series.

They all happened in 2005. 

They didn't make the playoffs in 2001-2002-2003-2004-2006-2007-2009. So it's sort of safe to say that 2005 team had a giant horseshoe up their collective ass. 

This franchise has had an embarrassing century. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Tony said:

8 years?!?! 8 YEARS???!?!?!?!

Over the last 100 years, the Sox have won three Playoff Series.

They all happened in 2005. 

They didn't make the playoffs in 2001-2002-2003-2004-2006-2007-2009. So it's sort of safe to say that 2005 team had a giant horseshoe up their collective ass. 

This franchise has had an embarrassing century. 

I'm just talking about since the last playoff appearance before 2020. Not gonna even bother going into the rest of it.

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Naylor is the first player in MLB history with two 3+ run home runs in the 9th inning or later.

And 8 RBIs after the 8 th inning.  Something was wrong in our pitching to him.  I guess fastballs down the middle with the bases loaded and with 2 on did not help.  The memo now has to be don’t let Ramirez and Naylor beat us.  Give them the Barry Bonds treatment if needed.  Walk them or at least don’t throw them a strike in game situations.