5/16 Sox @ Royals 7:10PM CT

56 minutes ago, Jerry McNertney said:

Given the overall poor play of the White Sox this season, winning two of the five game series against Kansas City seems about right. If the Sox win three, that would be good.

Right, we got it.  You can go ahead and just say "I predict the White Sox will lose every series this season" and save yourself a lot of time.

8 minutes ago, MikeKreevich said:

O.K. Tony haters, post your batting order for tonight's game.  Here is mine.

1.  Anderson 2. Garcia 3. Roberts 4. Vaughn 5. Moncada 6. Grandal 7. Sheets 8. Pollack 9. Engel

Leury because he hits Keller pretty good.  Jose needs to sit.

Under no circumstance should Leury bat in the top two thirds of the lineup.  Ever.

TA, Moncada, Vaughn, Robert, Abreu, Grandal, Pollock, Sheets DH, Leury is how I would line them up.  

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jerry McNertney said:

Given the overall poor play of the White Sox this season, winning two of the five game series against Kansas City seems about right. If the Sox win three, that would be good.

I think we will win 4 of 5 as the Sox break out of their hitting slump, it has to end eventually so it might as well be in this series.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

1 hour ago, MikeKreevich said:

O.K. Tony haters, post your batting order for tonight's game.  Here is mine.

1.  Anderson 2. Garcia 3. Roberts 4. Vaughn 5. Moncada 6. Grandal 7. Sheets 8. Pollack 9. Engel

Leury because he hits Keller pretty good.  Jose needs to sit.

Now I see why you like Tony.

Leury Garcia hitting 2nd. some dude named "Roberts" hitting 3rd , and some dude named "Pollack" hitting 8th.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Vuaghn is hitting last to add diversity to the lineup.  That way somebody will be on base for Tim to knock in.

I'm just going to hope you're trolling, and not actually defending giving the fewest at bats in the lineup to one of the three obviously best hitters in the lineup.