5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, hopefully this Donaldson bullshit awakens a sleeping giant.  The team had a chance to sleep on his ridiculous post game comments and I hope the team is ready to go war today.  Just need Tony to not throw one of the games with his horrible double header lineups.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, flavum said:

Cueto and Kopech combine for 13 innings. Sox score 6+ both games. Happy flight home. Nice day off tomorrow. Positivity.

That’s what we need.  And let’s play our best players both games…it’s baseball, they can handle 18 innings.

• bmags pinned this topic

Selfishly, I wish Cease had one of these games. Coming back in NY after his rough start last week against the Yankees would have been good if he had a solid outing against them. 

33 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

That’s what we need.  And let’s play our best players both games…it’s baseball, they can handle 18 innings.

Somehow other teams manage to play their best players 2 games. Everyone should be in there both games, other than maybe Moncada if he is still a bit banged up. But maybe have him in the same lineup which ever game had McGuire in it since he’s basically a black hole.

edit: or DH Moncada whichever game Grandal has to catch.

Edited by Bob Sacamano

5 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

I expect nothing less from that cesspool of a fan base.

As opposed to Bears fans chanting fire Nagy at a high school game with his wife and kids there?

Fans do dumb things when it catches on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1