5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Kopech one batter to give him the win. Even at 7 innings in with his shaky control last inning I still trust him more than half our bullpen.  Plus he’s earned it.

Edited by Spumoni

26 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

I'm not a big proponent of firing coaches midseason but I've had more than enough of Menechino/Clark.

Can’t get the ball up in the air for a sacrifice fly. TA swings at a 1-0 ball low and outside with the bases loaded and no outs and pulls the ball on the ground, instead of waiting for a higher pitch to get the ball in the air or hit it the opposite way.  Moncada hits it on the ground and Robert strikes out.  Menechiho needs to coach Robert to close his stance which is too open.  Our hitters are too impatient.

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

We've got a catcher who is hitting AND is good behind the plate I guess! And he isn't making 18.5 million this year, either!

Are you talking about Carlos Perez, or has Reese actually been hitting well lately? 

Just now, Spumoni said:

Give Kopech one batter to give him the win. Even at 7 innings in with his shaky control last inning I still trust him more than half our bullpen.

He'll be in line for the win even if he gets taken out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Are you talking about Carlos Perez, or has Reese actually been hitting well lately? 

Just being dumb, but McGuire does have 3 hits tonight, and now is hitting higher than Grandal.