5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Kopech is pwning the AL. 

I won't post again until the Sox lose.

Won't last very long, because the BoSox are playing like a completely different team and eventually we will run into a VV or Keuchel start mixed in there.

Cubs bouncing around from 5-9 games below .500.

Edited by caulfield12

5 minutes ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

Love it.  TA sticks it to the Yankees, Donaldson, and the Soxtalk Boomer Brigade. 

Ummm...just because you're over 50 years old doesn't mean you necessarily believe TA7, Vladdy Jr., Soto, Acuna, Jr., or Fernando Tatis, Jr., are bad for the sport.  Actually, quite the contrary.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Kopech is pwning the AL. 

I won't post again until the Sox lose.

I'm not posting again until the Sox play....or if something interesting happens....or I want to make a snarky comment....or.....

5 minutes ago, Chick Mercedes said:

It’s probably safe to now say, Kopech has mostly  been careful unleashing the full arsenal as far as velocity goes. Until last night. I know that’s been a side concern.

A side concern only to those who are desperate to find something to be concerned about.  

14 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:

I'm 67 and i love Tim Anderson . after Robert, definitely my favorite player.

Tim Anderson Shhh 1.jpg

Same. TA7 The Man. JD sux. TA gets a world of credit for mentoring young players and this message is not getting out. This was not just a trash WWE showdown.

Deadspin: How do I know the reporter was white? Because only white people ask questions like that. Little do they know that dealing with microaggression or overt racism is something that Black people do daily, while never being allowed to address or confront it the way we really want to. So, when “managing to contain” yourself is part of your DNA, it’s really hard to explain it to someone who has no concept of it. So when Anderson said, “You know… I don’t know, to be honest,” it was the best he could do.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, pcq said:

Deadspin: How do I know the reporter was white? Because only white people ask questions like that. Little do they know that dealing with microaggression or overt racism is something that Black people do daily, while never being allowed to address or confront it the way we really want to. So, when “managing to contain” yourself is part of your DNA, it’s really hard to explain it to someone who has no concept of it. So when Anderson said, “You know… I don’t know, to be honest,” it was the best he could do.

The same deadspin that incorrectly went after the biracial 49ers coach Mike McDaniel saying that he shouldn't be a head coach because he is white? I don't understand how the new Deadspin has any readers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ron883 said:

The same deadspin that incorrectly went after the biracial 49ers coach Mike McDaniel saying that he shouldn't be a head coach because he is white? I don't understand how the new Deadspin has any readers. 

Who doesn’t want to read Dicaro’s latest articles

Edited by fathom
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Spumoni said:

As great as Anderson’s moment was (and if it isn’t made into a bobble head we riot) I’m so goddamn happy kopech got his deserved win. The amount of people who wrote him off after effectively 2 years out of baseball was unfair, and as asinine as pitcher wins as a stat are I think he proved a few weeks ago that it meant something to him. He has more than earned it this season so glad to see him get his tonight 

In the interview he said he didn't care about wins for him personally just team wins.