Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

I don't know what the hell happened to the pitching staff yesterday but hopefully that was a wakeup call. It's a new day, still chance to take the series. 

Giolito vs the lefty Rich Hill

Edited by ScooterMcGuire

32 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

I don't know what the hell happened to the pitching staff yesterday but hopefully that was a wakeup call. It's a new day, still chance to take the series. 

Oldest pitcher in baseball, pretty sure.

3 hours ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

We can't win the series. We have Keuechel going tomorrow.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

With a lefty on the mound today, Burger probably finds his way in the lineup at DH I assume.

I wouldn't assume anything, but Tony tried him at 2B last night so he'll probably use him there and Yas at DH.  Look for Leury to be playing the outfield.

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

I wouldn't assume anything, but Tony tried him at 2B last night so he'll probably use him there and Yas at DH.  Look for Leury to be playing the outfield.

all our players are flexible, which is why our defense sucks with so many players playing out of position.

1 minute ago, A-Train to 35th said:

all our players are flexible, which is why our defense sucks with so many players playing out of position.

Well the guys who haven’t moved positions (Abreu, Anderson) haven’t helped either.

9 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I was thinking Pollock Engel Vaughn from LF-RF in the OF and Harrison (or Leury) at 2B.

20 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

I missed that.  Game got turned off after the 8 run 5th or 6th or whatever it was.  Did Burger get any plays at 2B? 

3 hours ago, White Sox Park said:

I missed yesterday's game, so i count myself lucky . also, i'm kind of new here, and wonder why topics keep getting closed.

It's the SoxTalk cycle.

Something controversial happens > Posters have different opinions but most are polite > A few bad apples turn the discussion into politics > Personal attacks ensue > Mods close the thread.

2 hours ago, A-Train to 35th said:

Burger reminds me of Alomar sort of.

1 hour ago, DoUEvenShift said:

It's the SoxTalk cycle.

Something controversial happens > Posters have different opinions but most are polite > A few bad apples turn the discussion into politics > Personal attacks ensue > Mods close the thread.

this is pretty much it

• Heads22 changed the title to Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT