Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

Just now, skooch said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

Twitter is always out in front.

5 minutes ago, skooch said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

Twitter probably.  @NWSChicago is usually on top of things.

9 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I like this stat so much more than the one from yesterday showing they are the worst hitting LH lineup of all time.....and I still watched the whole damn game.

8 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Get used to the lineups until both Eloy and Robert are back.. just brutal

Just for funsies, I wonder what the "everyday" lineup will look like once we get them both back.  I doubt we'll actually see any lineup "everyday" as I believe Old Man River has used 42 different lineups 42 games in.

TA SS, Moncada 3B, Robert CF, Abreu 1B, Eloy DH, Vaughn RF, Grandal C, Pollock LF, Leury/Harrison 2B is probably how I would line em up. So fucking right handed heavy, but yeah.  That's what we got. 

Edited by ChiSox59

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

Minus Grandal, that’s my point. Injuries and roster construction sucks. 

Frankly Grandal isn't exactly a positive at the moment.  I'd much rather see Perez than McGuire, but that isn't happening until one of them gets hurt. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Just for funsies, I wonder what the "everyday" lineup will look like once we get them both back.  I doubt we'll actually see any lineup "everyday" as I believe Old Man River has used 42 different lineups 42 games in.

TA SS, Moncada 3B, Robert CF, Abreu 1B, Eloy LF, Vaughn RF, Grandal C, Pollock LF, Leury/Harrison 2B is probably how I would line em up. So fucking right handed heavy, but yeah.  That's what we got. 

Those 9 there have not been available to the roster as whole, not once this year. 

And I think last year was the exact same. 

Just a brutal run. 

Edited by HOFHurt35

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Those 9 there have not been available to the roster as whole, not once this year. 

And I think last year was the exact same. 

Just a brutal run. 

Yupppp.  Would love to see it happen for a sustained run.  But not counting on it. 

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Frankly Grandal isn't exactly a positive at the moment.  I'd much rather see Perez than McGuire, but that isn't happening until one of them gets hurt. 

100%.   As I mentioned yesterday, Grandal should not be taking away any ABs at DH or 1B ahead of anyone other than Leury or Harrison.   He catches, he hits.  That simple. 

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

100%.   As I mentioned yesterday, Grandal should not be taking away any ABs at DH or 1B ahead of anyone other than Leury or Harrison.   He catches, he hits.  That simple. 

At this point I gotta agree, especially once Eloy returns.  DH should be Eloys, period.  

57 minutes ago, skooch said:

This fucking thread. We got more meteorologists here than anywhere online.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

• Heads22 changed the title to Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT