Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Segura and Joc both look like they would have been great additions, but given how it goes for the Sox, those dudes would probably be OPSing in the low 600s if they were here right now

I don't doubt Story would be hitting .210 for us

It's more difficult to screw up good players. Which is why I spent the entire winter on here advocating for signing him.

So very true.  Not just about Story, but actually adding marquee names that aren’t 36 years old 

• Like 2

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Not so sure about Eloy but I guess since you can't get anything of value for him anymore might as well just roll with him as full time DH.  If he doesn't like it, tough.

Exactly my point.  Start taking defense more serious in the outfield, which won’t happen with Eloy or Vaughn out there.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Exactly my point.  Start taking defense more serious in the outfield, which won’t happen with Eloy or Vaughn out there.

I love Abreu, retire his jersey, build him a statue, I think he'll mash the rest of this year, etc etc.. but man, so many issues start to clear up on this roster if Vaughn is playing every day at 1B and Eloy transitions to DH.

• Like 1

I love Abreu, retire his jersey, build him a statue, I think he'll mash the rest of this year, etc etc.. but man, so many issues start to clear up on this roster if Vaughn is playing every day at 1B and Eloy transitions to DH.

Make him the manager for all I care

• Thanks 1