Jump to content

Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT


Recommended Posts

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bob Sacamano said:

When Robert is back, we need TA, Vaugh, and Robert to hit 1-3 ever game.

Just so we can have bases loaded with no outs and get pissed off because we didn’t score a run.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skooch said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

Twitter is always out in front.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, skooch said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

Twitter probably.  @NWSChicago is usually on top of things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

9 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

 

I like this stat so much more than the one from yesterday showing they are the worst hitting LH lineup of all time.....and I still watched the whole damn game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Who am I missing who should be playing instead? 

 

Minus Grandal, that’s my point. Injuries and roster construction sucks. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Get used to the lineups until both Eloy and Robert are back.. just brutal

Just for funsies, I wonder what the "everyday" lineup will look like once we get them both back.  I doubt we'll actually see any lineup "everyday" as I believe Old Man River has used 42 different lineups 42 games in.

TA SS, Moncada 3B, Robert CF, Abreu 1B, Eloy DH, Vaughn RF, Grandal C, Pollock LF, Leury/Harrison 2B is probably how I would line em up. So fucking right handed heavy, but yeah.  That's what we got. 

 

Edited by ChiSox59
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

Minus Grandal, that’s my point. Injuries and roster construction sucks. 

Frankly Grandal isn't exactly a positive at the moment.  I'd much rather see Perez than McGuire, but that isn't happening until one of them gets hurt. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Just for funsies, I wonder what the "everyday" lineup will look like once we get them both back.  I doubt we'll actually see any lineup "everyday" as I believe Old Man River has used 42 different lineups 42 games in.

TA SS, Moncada 3B, Robert CF, Abreu 1B, Eloy LF, Vaughn RF, Grandal C, Pollock LF, Leury/Harrison 2B is probably how I would line em up. So fucking right handed heavy, but yeah.  That's what we got. 

 

Those 9 there have not been available to the roster as whole, not once this year. 

And I think last year was the exact same. 

Just a brutal run. 

Edited by HOFHurt35
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Those 9 there have not been available to the roster as whole, not once this year. 

And I think last year was the exact same. 

Just a brutal run. 

Yupppp.  Would love to see it happen for a sustained run.  But not counting on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Frankly Grandal isn't exactly a positive at the moment.  I'd much rather see Perez than McGuire, but that isn't happening until one of them gets hurt. 

100%.   As I mentioned yesterday, Grandal should not be taking away any ABs at DH or 1B ahead of anyone other than Leury or Harrison.   He catches, he hits.  That simple. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HOFHurt35 said:

100%.   As I mentioned yesterday, Grandal should not be taking away any ABs at DH or 1B ahead of anyone other than Leury or Harrison.   He catches, he hits.  That simple. 

 

At this point I gotta agree, especially once Eloy returns.  DH should be Eloys, period.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, skooch said:

I have tickets to tonight's game. What's the best way to stay on top of any rain-out announcements? Twitter? The forecast just seems to keep getting worse. Looks like rain until about 10pm.

This fucking thread. We got more meteorologists here than anywhere online.

  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

Who am I missing who should be playing instead? 

 

Reese Witherspoon. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Heads22 changed the title to Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...