Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I know he's faded into the background, but I still lump KW in with those guys, too. I give them all equal credit/blame for everything because it's impossible to really distinguish who's decision is what unless it's something glaring like TLR.

At least winning seemed to matter to KW and he was never content while his team was losing.  He seemed to care as much as the fans while Hahn and especially JR don't seem to have winning as their top priority.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wegner said:

What a beautiful sentiment 

I hope we never see one again

Weg (if I may be presumptuous enough to refer to you as such!), who would you replace DK with in the rotation?

I root for Lopez, because I still believe in the ceiling with his stuff, but for this season, maybe VV is the way to go for now?

What say ye!

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

At least winning seemed to matter to KW and he was never content while his team was losing.  He seemed to care as much as the fans while Hahn and especially JR don't seem to have winning as their top priority.

I think the trade deadline last year shows Hahn does want to win, he just doesn't know how to round out contending rosters.

• Like 2

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Twins don't score after loading the bases with nobody out. Royals up 3-2 heading to the 9th.

They got Buxton, Correa, and Larnach up in the 9th. They still have a good shot if KC doesn't score insurance runs. 

Just now, chw42 said:

I've always disliked watching Foster pitch and I found out why today: He takes 24 seconds between pitches. 

I found him enjoyable in 2020 and I've liked him quite a bit this year, too. Significantly less so last year. Funny how that tracks with whether he's allowing runs or not, lol.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

I found him enjoyable in 2020 and I've liked him quite a bit this year, too. Significantly less so last year. Funny how that tracks with whether he's allowing runs or not, lol.

Being bad and taking almost 30 seconds between pitches would get on just about anyone's nerves. 

Edited by chw42
  • Like 1