Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

i was told the Hall of Fame manager was supposed to clean all of this up

In Year TWO he was supposed to use his so-called Hall of Fame experience to clean this up, and here we are.   

1 hour ago, fathom said:

Another groundout for Grandal.  Also, Pollock has now moved the runner from 2nd to 3rd when batting with no outs 2 of 9 times.  What a horrible player this year.

Not patient waiting for+the right pitch.  Pulling the ball when he needs to go to right side.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

i was told the Hall of Fame manager was supposed to clean all of this up

It turns out the secret to being a Hall of Fame manager is having steroids or prime Albert Pujols.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, wegner said:

Not as bad as Harrison almost running over Vaughn last night, but pretty bad

It’s that nothing changes.  We’re going to see a horrible injury to someone like Anderson or Robert on a collision and some will say “I can’t believe this happened, we could have never seen this coming”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I guarantee you TLR has DK make his next start. After all he is the smartest man in the room. Just ask him. And now at nearly 80 friggen years old he is also the most stubborn man in the room.

He is going to ride DK and Grandal and Harrison and Garcia until the wheels completely fall off. I mean they have to start producing sooner or later. 

• Like 1

Just now, brijames1957 said:

I guarantee you TLR has DK make his next start. After all he is the smartest man in the room. Just ask him. And now at nearly 80 friggen years old he is also the most stubborn man in the room.

He is going to ride DK and Grandal and Harrison and Garcia until the wheels completely fall off. I mean they have to start producing sooner or later. 

I dont have anything to back this up but a feeling of mine is that the FO is pushing for DK starts. Gotta justify that 18 million 

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Do we even know if Dallas can make the trip to Toronto?

Just now, hankchifan said:

TLR has to go if we are to come back this season. Bad decisions in practically every game.

And it’s not like he’s bringing out the best in the players or they’re showing amazing energy.