05/29/2022 - Cubs @ White Sox

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Real question, but is this our worst lineup of the season?  I mean, Jake Burger is batting 3rd, we’re playing both Sheets & Vaughn in the OF corners, and we wrap it up with McGuire & Big Energy in the 8th & 9th spots.  Good god Tony is a mad man.

It's frustrating.

But it doesn't seem to matter.  This old man, injuries, lack of urgency, the horrible moves from FO has depleted all the fun from this team. 

I know you win some and you lose some but I never in a million years thought we would be a dead ass team.

We have morphed into our manager.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

It's frustrating.

But it doesn't seem to matter.  This old man, injuries, lack of urgency, the horrible moves from FO has depleted all the fun from this team. 

I know you win some and you lose some but I never in a million years thought we would be a dead ass team.

We have morphed into our manager.

Sorry you have watch this mess in person…can’t be worse than taking your son to Yankee Stadium and getting stuck with the Keuchel start due to a rainout.  At least Cease should keep this interesting for you.  Do your best to get us a win!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Sorry you have watch this mess in person…can’t be worse than taking your son to Yankee Stadium and getting stuck with the Keuchel start due to a rainout.  At least Cease should keep this interesting for you.  Do your best to get us a win!

I'm going to a random Yankees home game in September. Any tips or suggestions?

13 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Real question, but is this our worst lineup of the season?  I mean, Jake Burger is batting 3rd, we’re playing both Sheets & Vaughn in the OF corners, and we wrap it up with McGuire & Big Energy in the 8th & 9th spots.  Good god Tony is a mad man.

Don't forget arguably league's worst player hitting 5th

9 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'm going to a random Yankees home game in September. Any tips or suggestions?

Don't forget arguably league's worst player hitting 5th

My wife booked the tickets, but apparently they’re super expensive.  I would have loved sitting in the 100 level, but it was way too much money (her words) so we sat in the level above.  The views were still really good there so probably the best overall value.

Take the subway to the get the stadium.  You get dropped off right there.  Cell service sucks around the stadium if you have Verizon so make sure to have a copy of your tickets saved to your phone.  I found the food options to be terrible in the stadium and the beer is way overpriced (even for Rate standards), so load up as needed beforehand.

• Quin pinned this topic
1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

I'm taking my son to the game but not really looking forward to this.

Good for you !. Try to remember your son ,depending on how young he is ,wants to act like you so do your best to cheer and be positive . It's all about him and not if the Sox win when you are there. A ball game with Dad, win or lose should be a great memory that lasts forever.

Oh and take pictures for so the memories remain fresh.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Like 1