TA out 3 weeks

southsider2k5

As I said in my previous posts: Burger 3B, Garcia SS (Switch Hitter) Moncada moves to 2B (Switch Hitter) Grandahl C/DH ( Switch Hitter) 

TLR would have 3 Switch hitters in the lineup to combat teams throwing all righties against the Sox and when Grandahl is the DH, McGuire catches and tht's another lefty bat. Grandahl should DH only against righties. McGuire should sit with a lefty on the mound  

• Like 1

what I really don't want to see is desperate trade made.  this division is still weak and Minnesota will fade. When the Sox are 100%, they will start steam rolling hopefully  

Edited by AJ'S Cousin
misspelling
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

As I said in my previous posts: Burger 3B, Garcia SS (Switch Hitter) Moncada moves to 2B (Switch Hitter) Grandahl C/DH ( Switch Hitter) 

TLR would have 3 Switch hitters in the lineup to combat teams throwing all righties against the Sox and when Grandahl is the DH, McGuire catches and tht's another lefty bat. Grandahl should DH only against righties. McGuire should sit with a lefty on the mound  

They still are not moving Moncada.  

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Does a grade 2 groin stain always (or usually) get a surgery recommend fix?

No. In the "groin" muscles, surgery is rare even for a grade 3 as none of them have a long tendon like the hamstrings. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Yea but the way he was (or wasn't) walking looked fairly close to grade 2. Lebron somehow managed to come back in like 3 weeks from a pretty bad grade 1. Maybe TA can do it in 5.

Grade 1.9?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Snopek said:

Grade 1.9?

They are very subjective.

Grade 1 is a mild injury with no fibers torn

Grade 2 is up to 50%  of the fibers torn

Grade 3 is 50%-100%

There is a variability.

This is one most allied health professions use. They also will estimate it using how much of a deficit there is with ROM.

• Like 2

• Heads22 changed the title to TA out 3 weeks
  • Heads22 unpinned this topic