Sox vs Blue Jays 6:07, Giolito vs Gausman

reiks12

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Both guys were tagging. Both had the same distance to go. If the throw beats Mendick to the bag, the catcher isn't ever scoring. 

Exactly. The catcher isn't outrunning the SS there. 

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

Lowest baseball IQ team in the majors. Maybe the minors too.

Whose job is it to be responsible for the team's fundamentals again?

this group of guys that they could just show up and win this year. there's no attention to detail and no accountability. 

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

throw them all in the briar patch. I'm assigning a 100% blame to the White Sox org on that one.

Yeah, that type of stupid isn't coached out of them. 

When Mendick saw the throw he should have stopped running right away. Running into it is just so dumb.

• Like 2

Just now, SoxAce said:

Gordon, Benetti.. that is not on McGuire. That is 100% on Mendick. 

Mcguire didn't think that he had to hustle, and didn't know that Mendick was going . most guys don't go there from first unless you can really run.

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, that type of stupid isn't coached out of them. 

When Mendick saw the throw he should have stopped running right away. Running into it is just so dumb.

Good point. Goes back to pressing too. Which is WHY YOU HIRE A HOF FUCKING MANAGER TO HAVE GUYS NOT PRESSING.

This is disgusting. Ray it's brought you and I together as two horses in a carriage watching this horse shit ball. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What happened?  I was putting my wiener kids to bed.

easy sac fly, no chance of a throw going home, Dickman decided to advance to 2B and got hosed before a jogging McGuire could cross the plate

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What happened?  I was putting my wiener kids to bed.

Yaz sac fly taken away b/c Mendick tried to tag up and advance but was thrown out at 2nd before McGuire could score from 3rd. 

Anybody complaining about Mcguire is an idiot.

When was the last time you saw that happen.  Play is in front of Mendick.  You see the throw to second you go back to first no reason to risk it.

This organization again proves it is baseball stupid....actually beyond stupid. 

• Like 2