White Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 PM: Kopech (1-1 1.29 ERA) vs Ryu (2-0 5.48 ERA)

Kyyle23

Bennetti has taught Gordon the fine skill of the jinx and getting the cart before the horse.

in the beginning we here Gordon talking about how we need to win like 10-0 before tomorrow after we score 1 run

then we gotta here about how Guerrero doesn't look good.

its like nails on chalkboard to me.

• Fire 1

Just now, superchops70 said:

This team will be 10 games under .500 before everyone is healthy. And then it’s just going to be too late. 

Yep, but only an idiot (ie: Hahn) would think they stay healthy after they get them back

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Amazing 

It happened. That was a home run ready to happen when we let a crappy lefty pitch to Vlademir Jr in a 2 run game.  Sox have no margin for error including the daily TLR blunders.  Today the walks have hurt plus the Kopech 0-2 fastball right down the middle for a 3 run homer, all with 2 outs.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Add Yordan to that to realize how much Eloy has flopped

I wouldn’t consider him a flop but this refusal to tell the dude he cannot play the outfield by anyone who has a pair of balls in the organization is inexplicable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

If they're going to be bad, might as well go all the way with it. Getting a high pick + draft pool is badly needed for the system and maybe it would get TLR to walk away.

Part of me wants to see it crash and burn under TLR.  They aren’t winning shit as currently constructed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

It happened. That was a home run ready to happen when we let a crappy lefty pitch to Vlademir Jr in a 2 run game.  Sox have no margin for error including the daily TLR blunders.  Today the walks have hurt plus the Kopech 0-2 fastball right down the middle for a 3 run homer, all with 2 outs.

Who do you pitch there? Sox pen sucks without Graveman and Kelly. 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If they're going to be bad, might as well go all the way with it. Getting a high pick + draft pool is badly needed for the system and maybe it would get TLR to walk away.

I was all in on the Sox rebuild and even bought a ticket plan before they lost out on Machado and Harper, although their pursuit is what got me to buy in.  Yea they had me believing a change was coming, that change turned out to be Grandal and Keuchel, and then to take the cake they hired Tony.  The rebuild although painful was more enjoyable to watch than this.  The Sox are a mid level team and may someday catch lightning in a bottle like 2005 but don't hold your breath because it's not happening anytime soon.