AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX BIG ENERGY WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yeah, you’re probably right there, but hopefully a RH middle infielder isn’t too hard to come by.

The bigger concern to me is what LH bats are available that fit a position of need and won’t cost a fortune?

Harrison coming to life is just like a trade...

image.jpeg

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yeah, you’re probably right there, but hopefully a RH middle infielder isn’t too hard to come by.

The bigger concern to me is what LH bats are available that fit a position of need and won’t cost a fortune?

Benintendi and Josh Bell…yeah, another 1B/DH.

Royals won’t just give the former away to a division rival.  Maybe Adam Frazier unless Seattle declares themselves out of it.

Edited by caulfield12

18 minutes ago, CeaseAndExist said:

Possibly. Offer them Moncada and hope they bite

We shouldn’t keep trading guys in their primes for veterans in their 30’s.

The Sox need the 4.5 fWAR Moncada to have any chance against the likes of the Yankees, ultimately.

And Burger isn’t good enough defensively to hold down 3rd.  He’s Josh Fields now.

• Like 2

I woke up at 4.15 am here in the UK to see the Whites Sox 4-2 down in the bottom of the 9th and watched the game from then on, what a big win this could prove to be, the offense seems to have finally come to life and we are getting hits throughout the line up not just relying on one or two hot players. The hustle and drive to win also seem to be back after so long in the doldrums, winning breeds winning and if the Sox can maintain and build on this momentum something great might just happen second half of the season.

• Like 2

These sons of bitches kept me up last night.  I think I turned my iPad off three times but kept turning it back on to watch our guys bat.  Glad I did that last time.

Cease was absolutely filthy and made a very good offensive lineup look silly.  Robert with the big hit to tie the game...with two outs on the ninth.  Vinny Vela really stepped up and kept the team in it, ultimately allowing the offense to win.  And how about Harrison?  He's leaving everything on the field.  He's a different player lately.  I don't doubt he knows he could be DFA'd at any time.  Question is, with as hard as he's playing, is he going to wear himself out and go back to what he was earlier in the season?

This is a different offense than we saw for the first two months of the season.  This team does not win last night's game a month ago.  They lose 4-2, maybe 4-3.  As frustrated I have been about this team, that's how excited I am now.  The attitude, the swagger, the winning mentality...it's back.

13 minutes ago, pcq said:

Just one game. Bullpen gave it up in the 8th. 

You’re talking like they lost.  Can’t exactly expect a rookie STARTER to shut down the Blue Jays his very first time in a high leverage relief role with just a one run cushion.  Heck, Rodon is one of the top pitchers in baseball now and he failed in a similarly 7nfamiliar situation he wasn’t prepared for.

7 hours ago, Quin said:

I owe Big Energy an apology.

Mentioned it recently but the offseason acquisitions are really starting to come around. Big energy and pollock starting to hit. Cueto has been amazing. Graveman has been good. VV and McGuire have been serviceable and hopefully Kelley is the next to turn it around.