GT 6/22: TOR @ SOX, 1:10, NBCSC

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Shades of Jon Rauch, lol…never seen someone go from a pure power pitcher to this at his size while still in his twenties.

Giolito 100 homers allowed trails only Dylan Bundy over the 2018-2022 time frame.

Giolito is turning into the Yoan of pitchers. Complete loss of their strength when they should be at their physical peak, and COVID has been blamed for both.

• Like 1

Just now, HOFHurt35 said:

100.  Hahn is afraid of moving folks off the 40 man.  Reminds me of my grandmother hoarding useless shit in the garage.

And those old antiques and Hobby Lobby shops are going the way of the Baby Boomers…disappearing.

Moreno now 11/26 in his young career.

30 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

How is it that we consistently have an uncoached group of players who has no fucking idea how to call anyone off or make routine plays?  

Coaches don't need to do anything! They've all shown loyalty to the owner. It's sad that I'm beginning to care less and less for this team and I have been a fan for a very lonnnnng time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Giolito is turning into the Yoan of pitchers. Complete loss of their strength when they should be at their physical peak, and COVID has been blamed for both.

"long covid" is such a BS excuse. I always worried how his arm/velocity would hold up with his half arm delivery.  Hopefully this is just a bad month and not what is to come.

• Like 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

And those old antiques and Hobby Lobby shops are going the way of the Baby Boomers…disappearing.

Moreno now 11/26 in his young career.

I've been impressed. He'll go with the pitch and just flick it out for a hit.