GT 6/25: BAL @ Sox (1:10pm)

Just now, wegner said:

Steve Stone can pass along that message 

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1

Just now, Unknown said:

Would a 4 game sweep, at home, by the Orioles be enough to put TLR on the hotseat? 

No.  TLR could mow down a bunch of children in a drunken rage, use a racial slur, and burn down a church and he would have job security.

• Haha 1

Just now, soxfan49 said:

The fact that he isn't right now tells me that the answer to your question is "no"

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

If Mendick wasn’t out for the season, I would totally free with you. BUT right now we don’t have much of a bench without him. 

On another note, Sosa may stick with the team with Mendick and eventually get Garcia ’s playing time if he can prove he can hit. 

Just now, fathom said:

I’m thinking it possibly prevents Hahn though from making awful deadline deals (if this team continues to fade)

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Stoney is part of the problem with this organization. Bunch of stubborn old guys who think they’re the only ones who know how to play baseball the right way.

Stone has ZERO to do with the performance of the ball club.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

But how? These guys have never done much that makes a ton of sense so why should we expect them to lie down and take it for the rest of the season?

If they’re like 12 games out come the deadline, I doubt they become big buyers.  Nothing about this team screams “we are close to going on a run”.